Class A1 Premium Pine Wood Pellets 6mm DIN+ plus & ENplus A1/A2 ( BSL Approved Wood Pellets In 15kg bags )
1. Descriptions: Wood pellets is a renewable resource, fuel that is already widely available in the world nowdsays. The sawdust or wood shavings is compressed under great pressure and forced through holes. This is a hot process and the natural ligin in the sawdust/wood shavings melts and binds the dust together, holding the pellet in shape and giving it that characteristic sheen on the outside.
2. Economic efficiency: Wood pellets are extremely dense and can be produced with a low moisture content (below 10%) that allows them to be burned with a very high combustion efficiency. Their high density also permits compact storage and rational transport over long distance. Electricity generated from pellets in converted coal plants is almost the same cost as electricity generated from natural gas, diesels.
3. Environmentally friendly: Wood pellets is a sustainable fuel that can deliver a significant reduction in net carbon emissions when compared with fossil fuels. Its production and use also brings additional environmental and social benefits.
4. Using scopes: Biomass fuels replaces fossil fuels in power plants, stoves, boiler of textile, food, leather, animal feeding, dye industrials and animal bedding.
- Size: 8 mm
- Length: 50 mm max
- Moisture: 8 % max
- Ash: 2 % max
- Calorific value: 4200-4900 kcal/kg
- Packing: 650 kgs/Jumbo or Bulk into container.